We LOVE BOTTOMLESS! I mean like who doesn't?! So last Sunday Demetrius and I went to The Pink Elephant in San Fransisco. After countless reccomendations from our various friend groups urging us to try this place we decided to block out a Sunday and give it a try. We had a great time. If you’re of legal drinking age and enjoy bottomless you should definitely try this place out. But before you go, read our five tips to have the best experience.
1. Make a reservation - This place is insanely popular. Skip the line the and make a reservation on Yelp. Reservations are sometimes limited, so try to plan at least two weeks in advance
2. Be on time for your reservation - When you make your resrvation you have to place a credit card to hold it. 24 hrs before your reservation you’ll get an email confirmation letting you know the stipulations of your reservation. Basically, if you’re more than 20 minutes late you’ll lose your resrvation and no shows get charged $10 a person.
3. Prepare to Turn Up - The atmosphere inside of The Pink Elephant is a pretty rowdy, in the best way possible. It’s dark and the music plays loud. When the DJ comes at 12:30pm the real party begins and you can join people dancing in the walkway as they wait in the drink line.
#canyoufindyourself #happyplacehappylife #weloveourcustomers❤️ #goodvibes #partytime #somuchlove❤️ Brunch party @ #thepinkelephantalibi #thepinkelephantsf 😎🕺💃 #bottomlessmimosas #bottomlessmimosabrunch #aycd 🍾🥂🍻 #putyourhandsintheair 👐👐🙌🙌 #funbrunch #soma #sanfrancisco #sfbrunch #sanfranciscodowntown #danceyourheartout
4. Eat before you go and/or share an entree with a friend - The food selection leaves something to be desired. We had the scrambled eggs and the French toast and we were both underwhelmed by our meals. And at $15+ per plate we definitely wish we would have grabbed a breakfast burrito before.
5. Take care of your server/bartender - Demetrius and I sat at the bar, which was great because our drinks were consistently being topped off and we got to know the staff. The Bartenders and Servers are personable and upbeat. They work really had to provide a fun experience for guest. Be nice to them, tip them well.
That’s all folks. But please enjoy our after brunch selfie. :)